A Discovrse of Fire and Salt (A Discourse of Fire and Salt) Discovering Many Secret Mysteries as well Philosophicall, as Theologicall
By Blaise de Vigenère
Table of Contents
- A DISCOVRSE OF FIRE and SALT, DISCOVERING Many secret Mysteries, AS WELL PHILOSOPHICALL, AS THEOLOGICALL.
- To his worthy friend Captaine Thomas Falconbridge.
- The first part.
- The second Part of the Lord BLAISE his Treatise touching FIRE and SALT.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography486Biographies & Memoirs76Business & Money148Children's Books1510Christian Books & Bibles893Computers & Technology859Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home205Education & Teaching3759Health, Fitness & Dieting13History5782Humor & Entertainment162Law143Literature & Fiction19741Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense21Other3113Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1458Professional & Technical37Reference9Religion & Spirituality1665Romance240Science & Math1201Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors46Teen & Young Adult131Test Preparation99Travel113
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation