A Discovrse of Fire and Salt (A Discourse of Fire and Salt) Discovering Many Secret Mysteries as well Philosophicall, as Theologicall
By Blaise de Vigenère
Table of Contents
- A DISCOVRSE OF FIRE and SALT, DISCOVERING Many secret Mysteries, AS WELL PHILOSOPHICALL, AS THEOLOGICALL.
- To his worthy friend Captaine Thomas Falconbridge.
- The first part.
- The second Part of the Lord BLAISE his Treatise touching FIRE and SALT.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs70Business & Money64Children's Books1330Christian Books & Bibles839Computers & Technology704Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3637Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5745Humor & Entertainment159Law142Literature & Fiction19579Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense16Other3103Parenting & Relationships2Politics & Social Sciences1370Professional & Technical11Reference7Religion & Spirituality1608Romance232Science & Math1109Science Fiction & Fantasy202Self-Help40Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult122Test Preparation50Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation