The Tourist's Guide through the Country of Caernarvon containing a short sketch of its History, Antiquities, &c.
By P. B. Williams
Table of Contents
- THE TOURIST’S GUIDE THROUGH THE Country of Caernarvon, CONTAINING A SHORT SKETCH OF ITS HISTORY, ANTIQUITIES, &c.
- Subscribers’ Names.
- HISTORY OF CARNARVONSHIRE.
- Ancient Divisions of the County.
- DEANS OF BANGOR,
- VICARS OF BANGOR,
- KING CHARLES LETTERS TO THE GENTLEMEN OF CAERNARVONSHIRE, [Copied from the original MSS.]
- A CATALOGUE OF Some of the Rarer Plants WHICH GROW IN CAERNARVONSHIRE, WITH THE HABITATS OF THE MOST RARE.
- The following are recommended as good Guides:
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs70Business & Money73Children's Books1385Christian Books & Bibles848Computers & Technology704Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3642Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5748Humor & Entertainment159Law142Literature & Fiction19583Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense16Other3103Parenting & Relationships6Politics & Social Sciences1376Professional & Technical14Reference7Religion & Spirituality1616Romance232Science & Math1117Science Fiction & Fantasy203Self-Help46Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult123Test Preparation71Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation