The Gipsies' Advocate Or, Observations on the Origin, Character, Manners, and Habits of the English Gipsies
By James Crabb
Table of Contents
- The Gipsies' Advocate, by James Crabb
- THE GIPSIES’ ADVOCATE; or, OBSERVATIONS on the ORIGIN, CHARACTER, MANNERS, AND HABITS of The English Gipsies:
- CHAP. I. On the Origin of the Gipsies.
- CHAP. II. Observations on the Character, Manners, and Habits of the English Gipsies.
- CHAP. III. The Character, Manners and Habits of the English Gipsies, continued.
- CHAP. IV. The Character, Manners, and Habits of the English Gipsies, continued.
- CHAP. V. Further Account of the English Gipsies.
- CHAP. VI. Further Account of the English Gipsies.
- CHAP. VII. Of the formation of the Southampton Committee, and the success that has attended its endeavours.
- CHAP. VIII. Of the plans pursued by the Southampton Committee, and the success which has attended them, continued.
- CHAP. IX. Of the plans pursued by the Southampton Committee, and the success which has attended them, continued.
- CHAP. X. Some Remarks on the Sin of Fortune-telling.
- CHAP. XI. Plans suggested to the pious and benevolent for promoting a Reformation among the Gipsies.
- CHAP. XII. Plans suggested to the pious and benevolent, for promoting a Reformation among the Gipsies, continued.
- CHAP. XIII. Further Account of encouraging interviews with Gipsies, and interesting Correspondence.
- CHAP. XIV. Interesting particulars of the Gipsies, related by a Clergyman.
- CHAP. XV. Interesting visits to Gipsy camps, including an Anecdote of his late beloved majesty, george the third.
- CHAP. XVI. Further interesting Correspondence.
- CHAP. XVII. Concluding Remarks.
- LIST OF AUTHORS WHO HAVE WRITTEN ON THE GIPSIES.
You May Also Like
South Africa and the Transvaal War, vol. 7 The Guerilla War, from February 1901 to the Conclusion of Hostilities
By Louis Creswicke
The Story of American History for Elementary Schools
By Albert F. (Albert Franklin) Blaisdell
The Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Volume 10: Vespasian
Archeological Investigations Bureau of American Ethnology, Bulletin 76
By Gerard Fowke
Canada in Flanders, Volume III (of 3)
By Sir Charles G. D. Roberts
The Insurrection in Dublin
By James Stephens
The Discipline of War Nine Addresses on the Lessons of the War in Connection with Lent
By John Hasloch Potter
The Sheep Eaters
By William Alonzo Allen
Report of the Lords Commissioners for Trade and Plantations on the Petition of the Honourable Thomas Walpole, Benjamin Franklin, John Sargent, and Samuel Wharton, Esquires, and their Associates 1772
By Great Britain. Board of Trade
Military Reminiscences of the Civil War, Volume 2: November 1863-June 1865
By Jacob D. (Jacob Dolson) Cox
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs70Business & Money73Children's Books1389Christian Books & Bibles848Computers & Technology704Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3642Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5748Humor & Entertainment159Law142Literature & Fiction19583Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense16Other3103Parenting & Relationships6Politics & Social Sciences1377Professional & Technical14Reference7Religion & Spirituality1616Romance232Science & Math1117Science Fiction & Fantasy203Self-Help46Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult123Test Preparation71Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation