Pippi Longstocking Goes Aboard eBook
The book is not available in your country.
This flagship gift edition illustrated by Lauren Child is a glorious celebratory tribute to the strongest girl in the world in her 75th anniversary year.
Pippi Longstocking lives in Villa Villekulla with a horse, a monkey, and a big suitcase full of gold coins. Pippi and her friends Tommy and Annika have the best time together-going to the fair, buying ALL the sweets in the sweet shop, and getting shipwrecked for the weekend. But the fun might stop all too soon if Pippi agrees to go back to sea with her father.
- CHAPTER ONE: Pippi Still Lives in Villa Villekulla
- CHAPTER TWO: Pippi Goes Shopping
- CHAPTER THREE: Pippi Writes a Letter and Goes to School–But Not for Long
- CHAPTER FOUR: Pippi Goes on the School Outing
- CHAPTER FIVE: Pippi and Market Day
- CHAPTER SIX: Pippi is Shipwrecked
- CHAPTER SEVEN: Pippi Has a Special Visitor
- CHAPTER EIGHT: Pippi Has a Leaving Party
- CHAPTER NINE: Pippi Goes Aboard
- ABOUT THE AUTHOR AND ILLUSTRATOR