The American Missionary — Volume 43, No. 01, January, 1889
Table of Contents
- The American Missionary
- NEW YORK: PUBLISHED BY THE AMERICAN MISSIONARY ASSOCIATION, Rooms, 56 Reade Street.
- American Missionary Association
- DONATIONS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS
- FORM OF A BEQUEST.
- THE AMERICAN MISSIONARY.
- American Missionary Association.
- NEW YEAR'S GREETINGS.
- Large Gifts of the Wealthy.
- THE SOUTHERN SITUATION.
- ITEMS FROM THE FIELD.
- SYSTEMATIC SPENDING.
- THE CHINESE.
- SCRAPS FROM MY CORRESPONDENCE.
- BUREAU OF WOMAN'S WORK.
- MISS D.E. EMERSON, SECRETARY.
- WOMAN'S STATE ORGANIZATIONS.
- ANNUAL MEETING.
- MOUNTAIN WHITE WORK.
- NEEDS OF THE COLORED WOMEN AND GIRLS.
- RECEIPTS FOR NOVEMBER, 1888.
You May Also Like
The American Missionary — Volume 52, No. 1, March, 1898
Thoughts for the Quiet Hour
The American Missionary — Volume 43, No. 04, April, 1889
The American Missionary — Volume 52, No. 2, June, 1898
The American Missionary — Volume 42, No. 07, July, 1888
Also Available On
Arts & Photography473Biographies & Memoirs72Business & Money73Children's Books1467Christian Books & Bibles867Computers & Technology707Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3670Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5751Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19610Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3105Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1382Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1636Romance237Science & Math1128Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult126Test Preparation77Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation