Tip Lewis and His Lamp
Table of Contents
- TIP LEWIS AND HIS LAMP
- TIP LEWIS AND HIS LAMP.
- CHAPTER I.
- "Cast thy bread upon the waters."
- CHAPTER II.
- "But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit."
- CHAPTER III.
- "Inasmuch as ye did it unto one of the least of these My brethren, ye did it unto Me."
- CHAPTER IV.
- "They that seek Me shall find Me."
- CHAPTER V.
- "Thy word is a lamp to my feet."
- CHAPTER VI.
- "I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go. I will guide thee with Mine eye."
- CHAPTER VII.
- "Fear not, for I have redeemed thee."
- CHAPTER VIII.
- "Freely ye have received, freely give."
- CHAPTER IX.
- "Hitherto hath the Lord helped us."
- CHAPTER X.
- "Enter not into the path of the wicked."
- CHAPTER XI.
- "Avoid it, pass not by it, turn from it, and pass away."
- CHAPTER XII.
- "He honoureth them that fear the Lord."
- CHAPTER XIII.
- "The rich and poor meet together; the Lord is the Maker of them all."
- CHAPTER XIV.
- "Every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment."
- CHAPTER XV.
- "And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in player, believing, ye shall receive."
- CHAPTER XVI.
- "Whosoever therefore shall confess Me before men, him will I confess also before My Father which is in heaven."
- CHAPTER XVII.
- "Behold how great a matter a little fire kindleth."
- CHAPTER XVIII.
- "Thy father and thy mother shall be glad, and she that bore thee shall rejoice."
- CHAPTER XIX.
- "And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord."
- CHAPTER XX.
- "Let him that thinketh he standeth, take heed lest he fall."
- CHAPTER XXI.
- "He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble: I will deliver him, and honour him."
- CHAPTER XXII.
- "I will lead them in paths that they have not known."
- CHAPTER XXIII.
- "A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver."
- CHAPTER XXIV.
- "Whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them."
- CHAPTER XXV.
- "If ye abide in Me, and My word abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you."
- CHAPTER XXVI.
- "And when they looked, they saw that the stone was rolled away."
- CHAPTER XXVII.
- "Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed thereto, according to Thy word."
- CHAPTER XXVIII.
- "For them shalt find it after many days."
You May Also Like
The Chautauqua Girls At Home
Four Girls at Chautauqua
Ester Ried Yet Speaking
By Pansy, Mrs. C. M. Livingston
Ruth Erskine's Cross
Ruth Erskine's Son
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs71Business & Money73Children's Books1422Christian Books & Bibles851Computers & Technology705Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3646Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5749Humor & Entertainment159Law142Literature & Fiction19590Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense16Other3105Parenting & Relationships6Politics & Social Sciences1378Professional & Technical14Reference8Religion & Spirituality1618Romance235Science & Math1125Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help48Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult125Test Preparation77Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation