Scientific American Supplement, No. 810, July 11, 1891
Table of Contents
- SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN SUPPLEMENT NO. 810
- NEW YORK, July 11, 1891
- Scientific American Supplement. Vol. XXXII, No. 810.
- Scientific American established 1845
- Scientific American Supplement, $5 a year.
- Scientific American and Supplement, $7 a year.
- MINE TIMBERING.
- TRANSIT IN LONDON, RAPID AND OTHERWISE.1
- RIVETED JOINTS IN BOILER SHELLS.1
- THE NEW BRITISH BATTLE SHIP EMPRESS OF INDIA.
- THE "IRON GATES" OF THE DANUBE.
- THE NEW GERMAN SHIP CANAL.
- THE KIOTO-FU CANAL, IN JAPAN.
- FAST AND FUGITIVE DYES.1
- THE ACTION OF LIGHT ON DYED COLORS.
- COMPOSITION OF WHEAT GRAIN AND ITS PRODUCTS IN THE MILL.
- WHEAT MIDDLINGS.
- AMERICAN WHEATS.
- PRECIOUS AND ORNAMENTAL STONES AND DIAMOND CUTTING.1
- DISCOVERIES OF PRECIOUS STONES.
- THE DIAMOND CUTTING INDUSTRY.
- SOME EXPERIMENTS ON THE ELECTRIC DISCHARGE IN VACUUM TUBES.1
- THE ELECTRICAL MANUFACTURE OF PHOSPHORUS.
- LAYING A MILITARY FIELD TELEGRAPH LINE.
- AN ELECTROSTATIC SAFETY DEVICE.
- EXPERIMENTS WITH HIGH TENSION ALTERNATING CURRENTS.
- THE RELATION OF BACTERIA TO PRACTICAL SURGERY.1
- INFLUENCE OF REPOSE ON THE RETINA.
- SUN DIALS.
- THE UNDYING GERM PLASM AND THE IMMORTAL SOUL.
- COCOS PYNAERTI.
- THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER.1
- GENERAL GEOGRAPHY.
- FREEZING MIXTURES.
- THE APPLICATION OF ELECTROLYSIS TO QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS.
- A New Catalogue of Valuable Papers
- The Scientific American
- Architects and Builders Edition.
- Building Plans and Specifications.
- Scientific American Supplement.
- PUBLISHED WEEKLY.
- Terms of Subscription, $5 a year.
- Useful Engineering Books
You May Also Like
Scientific American Supplement, No. 488, May 9, 1885
Scientific American Supplement, No. 446, July 19, 1884
Scientific American, Volume XLIII., No. 25, December 18, 1880 A Weekly Journal of Practical Information, Art, Science, Mechanics, Chemistry, and Manufactures.
Scientific American magazine, Vol. 2 Issue 1 The advocate of Industry and Journal of Scientific, Mechanical and Other Improvements
Scientific American Supplement, No. 384, May 12, 1883
Scientific American Supplement, No. 484, April 11, 1885
Scientific American Supplement, No. 492, June 6, 1885
Also Available On
Arts & Photography491Biographies & Memoirs82Business & Money158Children's Books1576Christian Books & Bibles952Comics & Graphic Novels1Computers & Technology874Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home208Education & Teaching3846Engineering & Transportation1Gay & Lesbian1Health, Fitness & Dieting17History5851Humor & Entertainment162Law153Literature & Fiction19803Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense21Other3133Parenting & Relationships10Politics & Social Sciences1474Professional & Technical38Reference10Religion & Spirituality1717Romance269Science & Math1219Science Fiction & Fantasy205Self-Help51Sports & Outdoors47Teen & Young Adult138Test Preparation169Travel114
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation
- Jamaica Primary Social Studies 2nd Edition Student's Book 4
- by Eulie Mantock, Trineta Fendall, Clare Eastland
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 1
- by Louis Fidge
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 2
- by Louis Fidge