Birds and Nature, Vol. VIII, No. 4, November 1900 Illustrated by Color Photography
Table of Contents
- BIRDS AND NATURE ILLUSTRATED BY COLOR PHOTOGRAPHY.
- SOME FACTS ABOUT THE WESTERN WILLET. (Symphemia semipalmata inornata.)
- CRUEL TREATMENT OF BIRDS DEMANDED BY DAME FASHION.
- THE FALL MIGRATIONS.
- THE WAYS OF SOME BANTAMS.
- THE BUFFLE-HEAD. (Charitonetta albeola.)
- AN HOUR WITH AN ANT.
- THE AMERICAN EARED GREBE. (Colymbus nigricollis californicus.)
- THE GEOGRAPHICAL DISTRIBUTION OF FISHES.
- THE LOUISIANA TANAGER. (Piranga ludoviciana.)
- CHATTER OF A CHAT.
- THE LUNA AND POLYPHEMUS MOTHS.
- CASTLES IN THE AIR.
- THE PRONG-HORNED ANTELOPE. (Antilocapra americana.)
- PLANT PROTECTION.
- THE BIRTH OF A TREE.
- THE ALMOND. (Amygdalus communis L..)
- Transcriber's Note:
You May Also Like
Scientific American Supplement, No. 613, October 1, 1887
Notes and Queries, Number 186, May 21, 1853 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Indian Stories Retold From St. Nicholas
Papers and proceedings of the thirty-fifth general meeting of the American Library Association, 1913
The Mirror of Literature, Amusement, and Instruction Volume 13, No. 350, January 3, 1829
Behind the News: Voices from Goa's Press
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs69Business & Money64Children's Books318Christian Books & Bibles831Computers & Technology699Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3614Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5742Humor & Entertainment160Law142Literature & Fiction19573Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense16Other3103Parenting & Relationships2Politics & Social Sciences1369Professional & Technical11Reference7Religion & Spirituality1607Romance230Science & Math1097Science Fiction & Fantasy201Self-Help40Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult120Test Preparation31Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation