The Eruption of Vesuvius in 1872
By Luigi Palmieri
Table of Contents
- THE ERUPTION OF VESUVIUS IN 1872,
- INTRODUCTORY SKETCH, &c.
- THE ERUPTION OF VESUVIUS OF 1871-1872
- I. ACCOUNT OF THE ERUPTION.
- II. NATURE OF THE LAVAS.
- III. FUMAROLES OF THE LAVAS.
- IV. BOMBS, LAPILLI AND ASHES.
- V. THE CRATERS AND THEIR FUMAROLES.
- VI. THE ELECTRICITY OF THE SMOKE AND ASHES.
- GENERAL CONCLUSIONS.
- REFERENCE TO THE PLATES.
- NOTES BY THE TRANSLATOR.
- Transcriber's Notes.
You May Also Like
Conversations on Chemistry, V. 1-2 In Which the Elements of that Science Are Familiarly Explained and Illustrated by Experiments
By Mrs. (Jane Haldimand) Marcet
The Path-Way to Knowledg, Containing the First Principles of Geometrie
By Robert Record
Etna: A History of the Mountain and of its Eruptions
By G. F. (George Farrer) Rodwell
Comments on the Taxonomy and Geographic Distribution of Some North American Rabbits
By Keith R. Kelson, E. Raymond (Eugene Raymond) Hall
The Story of the Earth and Man
By Sir John William Dawson
Essays on early ornithology and kindred subjects
By James Roxburgh McClymont
Darwiniana : Essays — Volume 02
By Thomas Henry Huxley
Cosmos: A Sketch of the Physical Description of the Universe, Vol. 1
By Alexander von Humboldt
The Adductor Muscles of the Jaw In Some Primitive Reptiles
By Richard C. Fox
The Square Root of 6
By Robert J. Nemiroff, Jerry T. Bonnell
Also Available On
Arts & Photography485Biographies & Memoirs73Business & Money146Children's Books1471Christian Books & Bibles868Computers & Technology849Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3674Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5776Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19706Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3110Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1453Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1640Romance237Science & Math1132Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult126Test Preparation82Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation