The French Prisoners of Norman Cross: A Tale
By Rev. Arthur Brown
Table of Contents
- The French Prisoners of Norman Cross, by Arthur Brown
- the French Prisoners of Norman Cross.
- CHAPTER I.—THE ARRIVAL.
- CHAPTER II.—FORMATION OF THE BARRACKS.
- CHAPTER III.—A FRIEND IN NEED.
- CHAPTER IV.—MUTINY OF THE PRISONERS.
- CHAPTER V.—NEARLY A SUICIDE.
- CHAPTER VI.—A DUEL AND TWO DEATHS.
- CHAPTER VII.—ATTEMPTED ESCAPE.
- CHAPTER VIII.—AN ENEMY TURNS UP.
- CHAPTER IX.—PRISONERS EMANCIPATED.
- CHAPTER X.—ENGLAND AND FRANCE UNITED.
You May Also Like
Index of the Project Gutenberg Works of Horatio Alger, Jr.
By Jr. Horatio Alger
Index of the Project Gutenberg Works of Edward Sylvester Ellis
By Edward Sylvester Ellis
The Knight of the Golden Melice A Historical Romance
By John Turvill Adams
The Yellow Streak
By Valentine Williams
Left on the Prairie
By Noel West
Blundell's Improvement Odd Craft, Part 3.
By W. W. (William Wymark) Jacobs
The Stolen Bacillus and Other Incidents
By H. G. (Herbert George) Wells
The One Moss-Rose
By Philip Bennett Power
The Camp Fire Girls at Sunrise Hill
By Margaret Vandercook
By Anthony Trollope
Also Available On
Arts & Photography485Biographies & Memoirs73Business & Money146Children's Books1471Christian Books & Bibles868Computers & Technology848Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3674Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5776Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19703Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3110Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1453Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1639Romance237Science & Math1132Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult126Test Preparation82Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation