Acrobats and Mountebanks
By Jules Garnier, Hugues le Roux
Table of Contents
- ACROBATS AND MOUNTEBANKS, by Le Roux and Garnier
- Chapter I. Organization.
- Chapter II. The Fair.
- Chapter III. Permanent Shows or Entresorts.
- Chapter IV. The Theatre Booth.
- Chapter V. The Trainers.
- Chapter VI. The Tamers.
- Chapter VII. Equestrians.
- Chapter VIII. The Hippodrome.
- Chapter IX. The Equilibrists.
- Chapter X. The Gymnasts.
- Chapter XI. The Clown.
- Chapter XII. The Private Circus.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography485Biographies & Memoirs72Business & Money145Children's Books1470Christian Books & Bibles866Computers & Technology847Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3674Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5769Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19686Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3108Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1449Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1636Romance237Science & Math1132Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult126Test Preparation82Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation