The Humour and Pathos of Anglo-Indian Life Extracts from his brothers note-book.
By Dr. Ticklemore
Table of Contents
- THE HUMOUR AND PATHOS OF ANGLO-INDIAN LIFE. Extracts from his Brother's Note-book, MADE BY DR. TICKLEMORE. EDITED BY J. E. MAYER, M.D.
- No. I. INTRODUCTORY.—THE 'ELEPHANTA': CAPTAIN TREVANION AND MR. MARSTON.
- No. II. CAPTAIN WHISTLER, AND LIFE IN CANTONMENT AT SECUNDERABAD.
- No. III. MISS B. AND HER PRESENT.
- No. IV. THE DELIGHTS OF INDIAN MUSIC.
- No. V. THE PASSAGE-OF-ARMS BETWEEN COLONEL L. AND MRS. G.
- No. VI. MAJOR B.'S WELL-DESERVED DISCOMFITURE.
- No. VII. THE RACE STAND AND THE FANCY BALL.
- No. VIII. WORSHIPPING TITLED FOLK.
- No. IX. A REMINISCENCE OF TRICHINOPOLY.
- No. X. CURIOUS MOPLAH CUSTOMS.
- No. XI. AN HOUR LOST AT MR. G.'S DINNER.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography484Biographies & Memoirs72Business & Money144Children's Books1469Christian Books & Bibles867Computers & Technology846Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3671Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5763Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19675Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3106Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1449Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1636Romance237Science & Math1131Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult126Test Preparation81Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation