The Sounds of Spoken English A Manual of Ear Training for English Students (4th edition)
By Walter Rippmann
Table of Contents
- THE SOUNDS OF SPOKEN ENGLISH A MANUAL OF EAR TRAINING FOR ENGLISH STUDENTS
- THE ORGANS OF SPEECH
- THE SOUNDS CONSIDERED SEPARATELY
- THE SOUNDS IN CONNECTED SPEECH
- APPENDIX I Exercises.
- APPENDIX II Lists of Words with Phonetic Transcription.
- A. General.
- B. Proper Names.
- APPENDIX III On the Teaching of Reading.
- APPENDIX IV
- Transcriber's Notes:
Also Available On
Arts & Photography485Biographies & Memoirs73Business & Money146Children's Books1470Christian Books & Bibles868Computers & Technology848Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3674Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5775Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19695Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3109Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1452Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1639Romance237Science & Math1132Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult126Test Preparation82Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation