Mysteries of the Rosie Cross Or, the History of that Curious Sect of the Middle Ages, Known as the Rosicrucians; with Examples of their Pretensions and Claims as Set Forth in the Writings of Their Leaders and Disciples
Table of Contents
- E-text prepared by Bryan Ness and the Online Distributed Proofreading Team (http://www.pgdp.net) from page images generously made available by Internet Archive/American Libraries (http://www.archive.org/details/americana)
- CHAPTER I.
- Who and what were the Rosicrucians?
- CHAPTER II.
- Historical Notices of the Rosicrucians.
- CHAPTER III.
- Early Leaders—Literature—Romantic Stories.
- CHAPTER IV.
- The Fame and Confession of the Fraternity.
- CHAPTER V.
- John Heydon and the Rosicrucians.
- CHAPTER VI.
- Gabalis: or the Extravagant Mysteries of the Cabalists.
- CHAPTER VII.
- The Hermetick Romance; or Chymical Wedding.
- CHAPTER VIII.
- Conclusion—Modern Rosicrucianism.
You May Also Like
Croquet: As played by the Newport Croquet Club
Thrilling Narratives of Mutiny, Murder and Piracy A weird series of tales of shipwreck and disaster, from the earliest part of the century to the present time, with accounts of providential escapes and heart-rending fatalities.
Folk-lore and Legends: German
The Royal Game of the Ombre Written at the Request of divers Honourable Persons—1665
The Story of Ida Pfeiffer and Her Travels in Many Lands
Manners and Conduct in School and Out
True Politeness: A Hand-book of Etiquette for Ladies
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs72Business & Money73Children's Books1431Christian Books & Bibles851Computers & Technology705Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3646Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5749Humor & Entertainment160Law142Literature & Fiction19591Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense16Other3105Parenting & Relationships6Politics & Social Sciences1380Professional & Technical14Reference8Religion & Spirituality1618Romance235Science & Math1128Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help48Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult125Test Preparation77Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation