Tea Leaves Being a Collection of Letters and Documents relating to the shipment of Tea to the American Colonies in the year 1773, by the East India Tea Company. (With an introduction, notes, and biographical notices of the Boston Tea Party)
By Francis S. (Francis Samuel) Drake
Table of Contents
- TEA LEAVES:
- FRANCIS S. DRAKE.
- PREFATORY NOTE.
- PUBLISHER'S PREFACE
- BIOGRAPHICAL NOTICES
- Boston Tea Party.
- A BALLAD OF THE BOSTON TEA PARTY.
- COMMEMORATIVE VERSES.
- A TEA PARTY BALLAD.
- A FAREWELL TO TEA.
- LETTERS AND DOCUMENTS.
- No. 1.
- No. 2.
- No. 3.
- No. 4.
- No. 5.
- SOME THOUGHTS UPON THE EAST INDIA COMPANY'S SENDING OUT TEAS TO AMERICA.
- MR. PALMER'S OPINION IN WHAT MODE TO SHIP TEA TO AMERICA.
- MR. PALMER'S ASSORTMENT OF TEAS FOR AMERICA.
- LICENCE TO EXPORT TEA.
You May Also Like
Military Reminiscences of the Civil War, Volume 1: April 1861-November 1863
By Jacob D. (Jacob Dolson) Cox
The Papers And Writings Of Abraham Lincoln — Volume 3: The Lincoln-Douglas Debates
By Abraham Lincoln
A Tour in Ireland 1776-1779
By Arthur Young
Diary from November 12, 1862, to October 18, 1863
By count Adam G. De Gurowski
The Defects of the Negro Church The American Negro Academy. Occasional Papers No. 10
By Orishatukeh Faduma
Diary of Samuel Pepys — Volume 69: November 1668
By Samuel Pepys
Sparkling Gems of Race Knowledge Worth Reading A compendium of valuable information and wise suggestions that will inspire noble effort at the hands of every race-loving man, woman, and child.
By Sukumar Ranjan Das
History of Egypt, Chaldæa, Syria, Babylonia, and Assyria, Volume 9 (of 12)
By G. (Gaston) Maspero
The Life of Mrs. Robert Louis Stevenson
By Nellie Van de Grift Sanchez
Also Available On
Arts & Photography491Biographies & Memoirs82Business & Money158Children's Books1577Christian Books & Bibles952Comics & Graphic Novels1Computers & Technology874Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home208Education & Teaching3856Engineering & Transportation1Gay & Lesbian1Health, Fitness & Dieting17History5851Humor & Entertainment162Law153Literature & Fiction19806Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense21Other3133Parenting & Relationships10Politics & Social Sciences1474Professional & Technical38Reference10Religion & Spirituality1717Romance269Science & Math1220Science Fiction & Fantasy205Self-Help51Sports & Outdoors47Teen & Young Adult138Test Preparation169Travel114
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation
- Jamaica Primary Social Studies 2nd Edition Student's Book 4
- by Eulie Mantock, Trineta Fendall, Clare Eastland
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 1
- by Louis Fidge
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 2
- by Louis Fidge