Easy Way to Computer Studies for Primary School Book 4
Computer literacy is essential in today’s world. Therefore it is important that children learn about computers and how to use them from a very young age. Easy Way To Computer Studies for Primary Schools is an exciting and colourful series of six books designed to provide students at the primary level with a basic understanding of computers.
The books will help children understand computers in the most practical way. Presented in a clear and simple style, the books contain pictures and illustrations to make learning interesting.
- Title Page
- Table of Contents
- Unit 1 - Data and information
- Unit 2 - Importance of a computer
- Unit 3 - Computer hardware
- Unit 4 - Ccomputer software
- Unit 5 - Setting up a computer system
- Unit 6 - Booting a computer system