McClure's Magazine, Vol. 1, No. 2, July, 1893
Table of Contents
- McClure’s Magazine
- Table of Contents
- AN AFTERNOON WITH OLIVER WENDELL HOLMES. By Edward E. Hale.
- IN THE NAME OF THE LAW! By Stanley J. Weyman.
- “HUMAN DOCUMENTS.”
- BIOGRAPHICAL NOTES.
- EDWARD EVERETT HALE.
- M. DE BLOWITZ.
- DANIEL VIERGE URRABIETA.
- THOMAS ALVA EDISON.
- WILD BEASTS. HOW THEY ARE TRANSPORTED AND TRAINED.
- ADVENTURES WITH ESCAPED ANIMALS.
- WILD ANIMALS ABOARD SHIP.
- TRAINING OF WILD BEASTS.
- YOUNG ANIMALS AT SCHOOL.
- A WONDERFUL PERFORMANCE.
- JOHN HORSELEIGH, KNYGHT By Thomas Hardy. Illustrated by Mr. Harry C. Edwards.
- THE RACE TO THE NORTH POLE. THE EXPEDITIONS OF NANSEN AND JACKSON. By Hugh Robert Mill, D.Sc., Author of “The Realm of Nature.”
- NANSEN AND HIS PLANS.
- JACKSON’S EXPEDITION.
- LIEUTENANT PEARY’S EXPEDITION. By Cleveland Moffett.
- AN EXPEDITION TO THE NORTH MAGNETIC POLE. By W. H. Gilder. Author of “Schwatka’s Search,” “Ice Pack and Tundra,” etc.
- THE MERCHANTMEN. By Rudyard Kipling.
- MONSIEUR DE BLOWITZ. By W. Morton Fullerton.
- M. DE BLOWITZ AT HIS SUMMER HOME.
- THE BEGINNING OF A CAREER.
- IDEALS OF A GREAT JOURNALIST.
- IN HIS PARIS HOME.
- ON THE TRACK OF THE REVIEWER. A TRUE STORY OF REVENGE, CONNECTED WITH THE FIRST PUBLICATION OF “JANE EYRE.” By Doctor William Wright.
- ANNOUNCEMENT. ROMANTIC STORIES FROM THE FAMILY HISTORY OF THE BRONTËS.
- A STRANGE STORY: THE LOST YEARS LIZZIE HYER NEFF.
The book hasn't received reviews yet.
You May Also Like
Punch, or the London Charivari, Vol. 146, April 29, 1914
The Argosy Vol. 51, No. 4, April, 1891
Punchinello, Volume 2, No. 38, December 17, 1870.
The Mirror of Literature, Amusement, and Instruction Volume 14, No. 403, December 5, 1829
The Atlantic Monthly, Volume 13, No. 80, June, 1864 A Magazine of Literature, Art, and Politics
Also Available On
Arts & Photography492Biographies & Memoirs84Business & Money153Children's Books1737Christian Books & Bibles1005Comics & Graphic Novels6Computers & Technology880Cookbooks, Food & Wine24Crafts, Hobbies & Home207Education & Teaching3942Engineering & Transportation1Gay & Lesbian3Health, Fitness & Dieting14History5898Humor & Entertainment165Law154Literature & Fiction19938Medical Books2Mystery, Thriller & Suspense24Other3122Parenting & Relationships12Politics & Social Sciences1487Professional & Technical28Reference11Religion & Spirituality1766Romance276Science & Math1249Science Fiction & Fantasy211Self-Help43Sports & Outdoors49Teen & Young Adult164Test Preparation183Travel115
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Chemistry Grade 10 [CAPS]
- by Free High School Science Texts Project
- General Chemistry II
- by John Hutchinson
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation
- Jamaica Primary Social Studies 2nd Edition Student's Book 4
- by Eulie Mantock, Trineta Fendall, Clare Eastland
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 1
- by Louis Fidge
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 2
- by Louis Fidge