Chambers's Edinburgh Journal, No. 441 Volume 17, New Series, June 12, 1852
Table of Contents
- CHAMBERS' EDINBURGH JOURNAL
- CONDUCTED BY WILLIAM AND ROBERT CHAMBERS, EDITORS OF 'CHAMBERS'S INFORMATION FOR THE PEOPLE,' 'CHAMBERS'S EDUCATIONAL COURSE,' &c.
- UNFASHIONABLE CLUBS.
- ARAGO ON THE SUN.
- BARBARA'S SEA-SIDE EXCURSION.
- MR JERDAN'S AUTOBIOGRAPHY.
- CRIMINAL TRIALS.
- THE SOMERSET AND OVERBURY TRAGEDY.
- A NIGHT IN A GERMAN WOOD.
- AN A.D.L.L. ADVENTURE IN LIVERPOOL.
- 'TWENTY-FOUR HOURS OF A SAILOR'S LIFE AT SEA.'
- EXCESSIVE MODESTY.
- THE KHUNJUNEE.
You May Also Like
Punchinello, Volume 2, No. 38, December 17, 1870.
Punch, or the London Charivari, Vol. 146, April 29, 1914
The Argosy Vol. 51, No. 4, April, 1891
The Mirror of Literature, Amusement, and Instruction Volume 14, No. 389, September 12, 1829
Also Available On
Arts & Photography485Biographies & Memoirs73Business & Money146Children's Books1471Christian Books & Bibles868Computers & Technology849Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3676Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5778Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19708Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3111Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1453Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1640Romance237Science & Math1132Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult126Test Preparation82Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation