Appletons' Popular Science Monthly, July 1899 Volume LV, No. 3, July 1899
Table of Contents
- APPLETONS' POPULAR SCIENCE MONTHLY
- SCIENTIFIC METHOD AND ITS APPLICATION TO THE BIBLE.
- GEOLOGY OF THE KLONDIKE GOLD FIELDS.
- THE RACE PROBLEM IN THE UNITED STATES.
- THE ANTIQUITY OF MAN IN NORTH AMERICA.
- THE USE OF ACETYLENE.
- THOUGHTS ABOUT UNIVERSITIES.
- IN THE LITTLE BROOK.
- WHITE WHALES IN CONFINEMENT.
- UNUSUAL FORMS IN PLANTS.
- MALAY LITERATURE.
- THE COLORS OF FLOWERS.
- FOLKLORE OF THE ALLEGHANIES.
- ORIGIN OF ANCIENT HINDU ASTRONOMY.
- SKETCH OF WILLIAM KEITH BROOKS.
- Editor's Table.
- PRIMITIVE MAN.
- THE BOSTON PUBLIC LIBRARY AND SCIENCE.
- OUR RACE TROUBLES.
- Scientific Literature.
- SPECIAL BOOKS.
- GENERAL NOTICES.
- PUBLICATIONS RECEIVED.
- Fragments of Science.
- MINOR PARAGRAPHS.
- Transcriber's Notes.
You May Also Like
The Atlantic Monthly, Volume 07, No. 43, May, 1861 A Magazine of Literature, Art, and Politics
Notes and Queries, Number 235, April 29, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
The Continental Monthly, Vol. 1, No. 3, March, 1862
Punch, or the London Charivari, January 12th, 1895
Graham's Magazine, Vol. XLI, No. 4, October 1852
Herd Record of the Association of Breeders of Thorough-Bred Neat Stock Short Horns, Ayrshires and Devons
The Continental Monthly, Vol. 5, No. 1, January, 1864
Also Available On
Arts & Photography486Biographies & Memoirs76Business & Money149Children's Books1521Christian Books & Bibles908Computers & Technology856Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home205Education & Teaching3766Health, Fitness & Dieting13History5793Humor & Entertainment162Law144Literature & Fiction19766Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense23Other3116Parenting & Relationships8Politics & Social Sciences1462Professional & Technical37Reference9Religion & Spirituality1676Romance241Science & Math1204Science Fiction & Fantasy205Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors46Teen & Young Adult133Test Preparation157Travel113
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation