Appletons' Popular Science Monthly, July 1899 Volume LV, No. 3, July 1899
Table of Contents
- APPLETONS' POPULAR SCIENCE MONTHLY
- SCIENTIFIC METHOD AND ITS APPLICATION TO THE BIBLE.
- GEOLOGY OF THE KLONDIKE GOLD FIELDS.
- THE RACE PROBLEM IN THE UNITED STATES.
- THE ANTIQUITY OF MAN IN NORTH AMERICA.
- THE USE OF ACETYLENE.
- THOUGHTS ABOUT UNIVERSITIES.
- IN THE LITTLE BROOK.
- WHITE WHALES IN CONFINEMENT.
- UNUSUAL FORMS IN PLANTS.
- MALAY LITERATURE.
- THE COLORS OF FLOWERS.
- FOLKLORE OF THE ALLEGHANIES.
- ORIGIN OF ANCIENT HINDU ASTRONOMY.
- SKETCH OF WILLIAM KEITH BROOKS.
- Editor's Table.
- PRIMITIVE MAN.
- THE BOSTON PUBLIC LIBRARY AND SCIENCE.
- OUR RACE TROUBLES.
- Scientific Literature.
- SPECIAL BOOKS.
- GENERAL NOTICES.
- PUBLICATIONS RECEIVED.
- Fragments of Science.
- MINOR PARAGRAPHS.
- Transcriber's Notes.
You May Also Like
Scientific American Supplement, No. 613, October 1, 1887
Indian Stories Retold From St. Nicholas
Papers and proceedings of the thirty-fifth general meeting of the American Library Association, 1913
The Mirror of Literature, Amusement, and Instruction Volume 13, No. 350, January 3, 1829
Behind the News: Voices from Goa's Press
Punchinello, Volume 2, No. 38, December 17, 1870.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs72Business & Money73Children's Books1439Christian Books & Bibles851Computers & Technology705Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3651Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5749Humor & Entertainment160Law142Literature & Fiction19593Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense16Other3105Parenting & Relationships6Politics & Social Sciences1382Professional & Technical19Reference8Religion & Spirituality1620Romance235Science & Math1128Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help48Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult125Test Preparation77Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation