The Church of England Magazine - Volume 10, No. 263, January 9, 1841
Table of Contents
- THE CHURCH OF ENGLAND MAGAZINE.
- THE CHRISTIAN’S OBLIGATION TO SEEK THE SPIRITUAL BENEFIT OF OTHERS.
- Sacred Philosophy.
- CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE NATURAL THEOLOGY OF THE VEGETABLE KINGDOM.
- THE SECURITY OF GOD’S PEOPLE:
- THE GLORY OF THE SAVIOUR’S TRANSFIGURATION.[Y]
- The Cabinet.
- LAYS OF PALESTINE.
You May Also Like
Bygone Church Life in Scotland
The Irish Ecclesiastical Record, Volume 1, April 1865
The Baptist Magazine, Vol. 27, January, 1835
The King James Bible
The Irish Ecclesiastical Record, Volume 1, January 1865
The Most Ancient Lives of Saint Patrick Including the Life by Jocelin, Hitherto Unpublished in America, and His Extant Writings
The Irish Ecclesiastical Record, Volume 1, June 1865
The Irish Ecclesiastical Record, Volume 1, December 1864
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs72Business & Money73Children's Books1423Christian Books & Bibles851Computers & Technology705Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3646Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5749Humor & Entertainment160Law142Literature & Fiction19591Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense16Other3105Parenting & Relationships6Politics & Social Sciences1380Professional & Technical14Reference8Religion & Spirituality1618Romance235Science & Math1125Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help48Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult125Test Preparation77Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation