The Irish Ecclesiastical Record, Volume 1, January 1865
Table of Contents
- THE IRISH ECCLESIASTICAL RECORD. JANUARY, 1865.
- THE SEE OF CLONMACNOISE IN THE SIXTEENTH CENTURY.
- CARDINAL CONSALVI AND NAPOLEON BONAPARTE.
- ST. BRIGID'S ORPHANAGE.
- THE MSS. REMAINS OF PROFESSOR O'CURRY IN THE CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY.
- OF THE CONDUCT OF A MONK.
- FOR THE CELE DE (CULDU), OR THE REGULAR CLERIC.
- OF THE ORDER OF REFECTION, AND OF THE REFECTORY.
- OF THE DUTIES OF A KING.
- ASSOCIATION OF ST. PETER'S PENCE, DUBLIN.
- LITURGICAL QUESTIONS.
- I. PLENARY INDULGENCE IN ARTICULO MORTIS.
- II. THE STATIONS OF THE CROSS FOR THE SICK.
- III. LETTER OF CARD. PATRIZI TO THE BISHOPS OF BELGIUM, ON SOME DOCTRINES TAUGHT AT LOUVAIN.
- NOTICES OF BOOKS.
You May Also Like
Bygone Church Life in Scotland
The Irish Ecclesiastical Record, Volume 1, April 1865
The Baptist Magazine, Vol. 27, January, 1835
The King James Bible
The Most Ancient Lives of Saint Patrick Including the Life by Jocelin, Hitherto Unpublished in America, and His Extant Writings
The Irish Ecclesiastical Record, Volume 1, June 1865
The Irish Ecclesiastical Record, Volume 1, December 1864
The Covenants And The Covenanters Covenants, Sermons, and Documents of the Covenanted Reformation
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs70Business & Money64Children's Books862Christian Books & Bibles839Computers & Technology703Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3616Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5744Humor & Entertainment159Law142Literature & Fiction19577Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense17Other3103Parenting & Relationships2Politics & Social Sciences1369Professional & Technical11Reference7Religion & Spirituality1608Romance231Science & Math1097Science Fiction & Fantasy201Self-Help40Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult122Test Preparation31Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation