The Saturday Magazine, No. 65, July 6th, 1833
Table of Contents
- THE SATURDAY MAGAZINE.
- THE HISTORY AND CULTURE OF SILK.
- THE MANAGEMENT OF THE WORM.
- NARRATIVE OF A SAILOR LEFT ON AN ISLAND IN THE PACIFIC OCEAN.
- ON THE SIGNS OF THE SEASONS IN RURAL PURSUITS.
- THE GREAT BELL OF MOSCOW.
- ANECDOTE OF THE LATE BENJAMIN WEST, PRESIDENT OF THE ROYAL ACADEMY.
- ANNIVERSARIES IN JULY.
- MONDAY, 8th.
- TUESDAY, 9th.
- WEDNESDAY, 10th.
- THURSDAY, 11th.
- FRIDAY, 12th.
- SATURDAY, 13th.
- SUNDAY, 14th.
- Transcriber's Notes
You May Also Like
Scientific American Supplement, No. 613, October 1, 1887
Indian Stories Retold From St. Nicholas
Papers and proceedings of the thirty-fifth general meeting of the American Library Association, 1913
The Mirror of Literature, Amusement, and Instruction Volume 13, No. 350, January 3, 1829
Behind the News: Voices from Goa's Press
Punchinello, Volume 2, No. 38, December 17, 1870.
Also Available On
Arts & Photography485Biographies & Memoirs73Business & Money146Children's Books1471Christian Books & Bibles868Computers & Technology849Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3675Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5778Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19707Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3111Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1453Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1640Romance237Science & Math1132Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult126Test Preparation82Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation