Creeper Files: The Root of all Evil
The book is not available in your country.
EXCLUSIVE: Investigator Hacker Murphy makes Creeper Files, detailing the nefarious activities of the most evil man/plant ever known, available for the first time. There's evil on the loose. Jake's dog knows there's a problem: why won't he go into the garden on his own? Jake's friends know there's a problem: who's the strange figure lurking in their garden? Jake knows there's a problem: what is the terrifying viney creature he is running away from?! Jake's mum has no
idea there's a problem: she's a grown-up, you know what they're like. You'll never look at a potato in the same way again . . . Perfect for fans of Doctor Who and Scooby Doo.
- Chapter One Hello from Hacker
- Chapter Two Beware the Broccoli
- Chapter Three The Horrifying Half-Man
- Chapter Four Field of Shattered Dreams
- Chapter Five The New Head
- Chapter Six Liam Gets a Hand
- Chapter Seven Getting Clued Up
- Chapter Eight A Word from Hacker
- Chapter Nine Naming the Beast
- Chapter Ten Hunted!
- Chapter Eleven Back to the Greenhouse
- Chapter Twelve The Plan Revealed
- Chapter Thirteen Man vs Food
- Chapter Fourteen A Bumper Crop
- Chapter Fifteen Liam’s Explosive End
- Chapter Sixteen Hacker’s Final Thoughts