Dime 2nd Edition Student's Book 2 Dime Mucho
The Macmillan Dime series has been revised and updated by the author team of highly experienced Spanish educators, specifically for Caribbean secondary schools. It covers the regional practicalities of learning Spanish for a Latin American context and provides a comprehensive foundation for students at the lower secondary levels up to and including those sitting the CSEC Spanish examination. Key features
• Suitable for all Caribbean secondary Spanish syllabuses
• Scope and sequence provides clear navigation for students and teachers
• Projects and activities allow students to explore Spanish and the Hispanic world
• Numerous exercises to practice listening (with audio CDs), speaking, reading and writing
• Vocabulary specifically appropriate to the Caribbean/Latin American context
• Revision units with checklists provide regular assessment of students’ progress
Jeannette Allsopp (PhD.) is a foreign language educator with over 40 years’ experience. She was Head of Modern Languages and a senior tutor in French and Spanish at Erdiston College in Barbados, a Fulbright Research Fellow and lectured in Linguistics at The University of the West Indies in Barbados. Jeannette now supervises higher degree students in Foreign Languages and Linguistics Malva J. Lewis has 30 years’ experience teaching Spanish as a foreign language. She was head of the Foreign Languages department at Louis Lynch Secondary School in Barbados, and was later assigned to the Ministry of Education to assist with the supervision of the Primary Schools Spanish programme. Yolanda Nelson-Springer is an educator with over 20 years’ experience. She was involved with the Barbados Primary Schools Spanish Programme and also taught Spanish part-time at the Barbados Community College and at The University of the West Indies. Erskine Padmore has been teaching Foreign Languages at the Lodge School in Barbados for the past 19 years, and has been Head of Department since 2011. He is currently President of the local Modern Language Association of Barbados.
- Title Page
- Scope and sequence
- Unidad 1 Te presento a
- Unidad 2 Mis parientes
- Unidad 3 De compras
- Unidad 4 Más sobre las partes del cuerpo
- Unidad 5 Repaso
- Unidad 6 La calle donde vivo
- Unidad 7 ¿Para ir a …?
- Unidad 8 ¿Qué voy a hacer?
- Unidad 9 Repaso
- Unidad 10 ¿Qué quisieras hacer?
- Unidad 11 ¿Qué tal lo pasaste?
- Unidad 12 Repaso
- Back Cover