Integrated Science for CSEC® Examinations is part of a well-established series of books aimed at students preparing their CSEC Science studies. Rejuvenated in a third edition, Integrated Science for CSEC® Examinations features comprehensive, systematic coverage of the latest CSEC syllabus (2015). Written by an expert team of science educators, this revised edition benefits from a new, clear and accessible design and the most up to date scientific information.
Key features of the CSEC Science series:
• Intuitive and easy-to-follow format makes it simple to study a whole topic, or to
find answers to specific problems
• Regular consolidation (in-text questions as well as exam preparation) checks
understanding and reinforces learning
• New group-work feature tests student’s investigative and problem-solving skills
and demonstrates real-world applications of key syllabus points
• Practical activities and experiments throughout the text encourage hands-on
• Dedicated School-based Assessment section gives step-by step tips to
maximise success in the CSEC coursework.
Tania Chung (MEdLead, BSc. Hons, DipEd) has been actively involved in science education for many years. She has taught science at Calabar High school in Jamaica, as well as Barbados and Cayman Islands and is currently involved in developing teaching strategies to promote effective learning in the modern classroom.
Series editor: Dr. Mike Taylor (MA, PhD,CChem, FSRC) has been actively involved in education and teaching for many years. He has considerable experience of teacher training, has examined science at ‘O’ and ‘A’ levels all over the world, and has taught chemistry at school and University for over 40 years.
Please note that this is an eBook version of this title and can NOT be printed. For more information about eBooks, including how to download the software you'll need, see our FAQs page.