Chambers's Edinburgh Journal, No. 428 Volume 17, New Series, March 13, 1852
Table of Contents
- CHAMBERS' EDINBURGH JOURNAL
- CONDUCTED BY WILLIAM AND ROBERT CHAMBERS, EDITORS OF 'CHAMBERS'S INFORMATION FOR THE PEOPLE,' 'CHAMBERS'S EDUCATIONAL COURSE,' &c.
- THE DINNER-BELL.
- TWO KINDS OF HONESTY.
- DECIMAL SYSTEM OF COINAGE.
- WHY THE SCOTCH DO NOT SHUT THE DOOR.
- EDFOU AND ITS NEIGHBOURHOOD.
- AN ENGLISH WORKMAN'S ACCOUNT OF A 'STRIKE' IN NEW YORK.
- THE DOCTOR VERSUS THE MEDICINE.
- APPLICATION OF THE SIRENE TO COUNT THE RATE AT WHICH THE WINGS OF INSECTS MOVE.
- A WELCOME SACRIFICE.
- 'MY TRAVELLING COMPANION.'
You May Also Like
The American Quarterly Review, No. 17, March 1831
Little Folks (July 1884) A Magazine for the Young
Punch, or the London Charivari, Vol. 98, April 12, 1890
Also Available On
Arts & Photography486Biographies & Memoirs76Business & Money149Children's Books1521Christian Books & Bibles908Computers & Technology856Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home205Education & Teaching3766Health, Fitness & Dieting13History5793Humor & Entertainment162Law144Literature & Fiction19767Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense23Other3116Parenting & Relationships8Politics & Social Sciences1462Professional & Technical37Reference9Religion & Spirituality1676Romance241Science & Math1204Science Fiction & Fantasy205Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors46Teen & Young Adult133Test Preparation157Travel113
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation