Chambers's Edinburgh Journal, No. 428 Volume 17, New Series, March 13, 1852
Table of Contents
- CHAMBERS' EDINBURGH JOURNAL
- CONDUCTED BY WILLIAM AND ROBERT CHAMBERS, EDITORS OF 'CHAMBERS'S INFORMATION FOR THE PEOPLE,' 'CHAMBERS'S EDUCATIONAL COURSE,' &c.
- THE DINNER-BELL.
- TWO KINDS OF HONESTY.
- DECIMAL SYSTEM OF COINAGE.
- WHY THE SCOTCH DO NOT SHUT THE DOOR.
- EDFOU AND ITS NEIGHBOURHOOD.
- AN ENGLISH WORKMAN'S ACCOUNT OF A 'STRIKE' IN NEW YORK.
- THE DOCTOR VERSUS THE MEDICINE.
- APPLICATION OF THE SIRENE TO COUNT THE RATE AT WHICH THE WINGS OF INSECTS MOVE.
- A WELCOME SACRIFICE.
- 'MY TRAVELLING COMPANION.'
You May Also Like
Punchinello, Volume 2, No. 38, December 17, 1870.
The Mirror of Literature, Amusement, and Instruction Volume 13, No. 375, June 13, 1829
The Atlantic Monthly, Volume 13, No. 80, June, 1864 A Magazine of Literature, Art, and Politics
Lippincott's Magazine of Popular Literature and Science, Volume 15, No. 85, January, 1875
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs71Business & Money73Children's Books1417Christian Books & Bibles850Computers & Technology705Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3646Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5748Humor & Entertainment159Law142Literature & Fiction19587Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense16Other3103Parenting & Relationships6Politics & Social Sciences1378Professional & Technical14Reference7Religion & Spirituality1617Romance233Science & Math1125Science Fiction & Fantasy203Self-Help47Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult125Test Preparation77Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation