Monetary Policy, Central Banking and Economic Performance in the Caribbean
The publisher has enabled DRM protection, which means that you need to use the BookFusion iOS, Android or Web app to read this eBook. This eBook cannot be used outside of the BookFusion platform.
1. Introduction to Monetary Policy in the Caribbean
2. Country Characteristics, Monetary Institutional Background, Central Banks and Economic Performance
3. Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanisms in Developing Countries
4. The Data
5. Econometric Methods and Issues
6. Estimating the Monetary Policy Effects on Inflation and Output
7. The Monetary Transmission Mechanism: Vector Error Correction Modelling and Cointegration
8. Caribbean External Balance Adjustment: The Marshall-Lerner Condition and J-Curve Effects
The book hasn't received reviews yet.