A Crime-Solving Toolkit: Forensics in the Caribbean
The publisher has enabled DRM protection, which means that you need to use the BookFusion iOS, Android or Web app to read this eBook. This eBook cannot be used outside of the BookFusion platform.
Forensics in the Caribbean: An Introduction
1. Forensic Protocols in Disaster Victim Identification
2. Forensic Anthropology: Applications in Trinidad and Tobago
3. Computer Forensics: Tools and Practices for the Caribbean
4. Spatial Tools for Fighting Crime: The Use of Geospatial Technologies in Crime-Fighting in Jamaica
5. Shoe-Print Identification: A Case Study from Grenada
6. An Unusual Case of Suicide
7. The Case for Forensic Linguistics in Trinidad and Tobago
The book hasn't received reviews yet.
Mechanics of independence: Patterns of Political and Economic Transformation in Trinidad and Tobago