Afro-Mexican Constructions of Diaspora, Gender, Identity and Nation
The publisher has enabled DRM protection, which means that you need to use the BookFusion iOS, Android or Web app to read this eBook. This eBook cannot be used outside of the BookFusion platform.
1. Racial and Ethnic Diversity in Mexico through the Distorted Lens of Memín Pinguín
2. Constructions of Gender and Nation in Selected Afro-Mexican Folktales
3. Masculinity, Language and Power in Selected Afro-Mexican Corridos
4. Place, Racial and Cultural Identities in Selected Afro-Mexican Oral and Lyric Verses
5. Afro-Mexico in the Context of a Caribbean Literary and Cultural Aesthetics
The book hasn't received reviews yet.