An incredibly concise look at why Windows PowerShell is important, from both a technical and business perspective.
More free ebooks on PowerShell at PowerShell.org
Table of Contents
- Why PowerShell?
- A Brief Overview
- Why Scripting? Why a Shell?
- Why PowerShell?
- PowerShell is both a command-line shell and scripting language
- PowerShell can interact with a dizzying number of technologies.
- PowerShell is object-based.
- PowerShell isn’t going away.
- Consolidate and multiply your learning
- In Windows, PowerShell’s really the only option
- The Business Story
- Where can you learn more?
- Why PowerShell Remoting? (While We’re Answering “Whys”)
- What is PowerShell Remoting?
- Comparing Remoting to what came before
- But here’s the best reason
You May Also Like
History of the American Clock Business for the Past Sixty Years, and Life of Chauncey Jerome Barnum's Connection with the Yankee Clock Business
By Chauncey Jerome
Electricity for the farm Light, heat and power by inexpensive methods from the water wheel or farm engine
By Frederick Irving Anderson
Shelters, Shacks and Shanties
By Daniel Carter Beard
Masters of Space Morse and the Telegraph; Thompson and the Cable; Bell and the Telephone; Marconi and the Wireless Telegraph; Carty and the Wireless Telephone
By Walter Kellogg Towers
Transactions of the American Society of Civil Engineers, Vol. LXX, Dec. 1910 A Concrete Water Tower, Paper No. 1173
By A. Kempkey
Scientific American Supplement, No. 446, July 19, 1884
Scientific American, Volume XLIII., No. 25, December 18, 1880 A Weekly Journal of Practical Information, Art, Science, Mechanics, Chemistry, and Manufactures.
Scientific American Supplement, No. 488, May 9, 1885
The Automobile Storage Battery: Its Care And Repair
By Otto A. Witte
Also Available On
Arts & Photography485Biographies & Memoirs73Business & Money146Children's Books1470Christian Books & Bibles868Computers & Technology848Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3674Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5776Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19703Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3110Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1453Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1639Romance237Science & Math1132Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult126Test Preparation82Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation