The Educators’ Briefcase
Have you ever wondered how you would feel or what you would do if…
• An irate parent barges into your classroom for a confrontation?
• A student continues to commit a series of infringements resulting in
• Members of your staff continue to be at loggerheads?
• Your students refuse to listen to you?
• You get into a physical altercation with a student?
There are no set answers to any of the above but we can help you prepare
for those moments. This book is a practical guide to help educators navigate
the complexities of the education system. It prevents you from doing the
navigation alone and being unprepared, by
providing you with the opportunity to lean on
the experiences of others.