Chambers's Edinburgh Journal, No. 453 Volume 18, New Series, September 4, 1852
Table of Contents
- CHAMBERS' EDINBURGH JOURNAL
- CONDUCTED BY WILLIAM AND ROBERT CHAMBERS, EDITORS OF 'CHAMBERS'S INFORMATION FOR THE PEOPLE,' 'CHAMBERS'S EDUCATIONAL COURSE,' &c.
- A POSSIBLE EVENT.
- BARTHOLD GEORGE NIEBUHR.
- THE TATTLETON ELECTION.
- SAILORS' HOMES.
- UNCLE TOM'S CABIN.
- STORY OF ELIZA.
- FORTUNES OF A LITERARY GOLD-SEEKER.
- LACON'S BOAT-LOWERING APPARATUS.
- IGNORANCE THE GREAT CAUSE OF POVERTY.
- A WEE BIT NAME.
You May Also Like
Punchinello, Volume 2, No. 38, December 17, 1870.
Punch, or the London Charivari, Vol. 146, April 29, 1914
The Argosy Vol. 51, No. 4, April, 1891
The Mirror of Literature, Amusement, and Instruction Volume 14, No. 389, September 12, 1829
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs70Business & Money64Children's Books951Christian Books & Bibles839Computers & Technology704Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3637Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5744Humor & Entertainment159Law142Literature & Fiction19577Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense16Other3103Parenting & Relationships2Politics & Social Sciences1369Professional & Technical11Reference7Religion & Spirituality1608Romance231Science & Math1108Science Fiction & Fantasy202Self-Help40Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult122Test Preparation50Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation