Epidemics Examined and Explained: or, Living Germs Proved by Analogy to be a Source of Disease
By John Grove
Table of Contents
- EXAMINED AND EXPLAINED:
- LIVING GERMS
- A SOURCE OF DISEASE.
- JOHN GROVE, M.R.C.S.L.
- JAMES RIDGWAY, PICCADILLY.
- BENJAMIN GUY BABINGTON, F.R.S., M.D.,
- PHYSICIAN TO GUY'S HOSPITAL,
- PRESIDENT OF THE EPIDEMIOLOGICAL SOCIETY,
- THESE PAGES ARE, BY HIS KIND PERMISSION,
- Respectfully Dedicated,
- THE AUTHOR.
- CHAPTER I.
- CHAPTER II.
- CHAPTER III.
- CHAPTER IV.
- THE END.
The book hasn't received reviews yet.
You May Also Like
The Art of Fencing; Or, The Use of the Small Sword
By maître d'armes Labat
Handbook of Medical Entomology
By William A. (William Albert) Riley, O. A. (Oskar Augustus) Johannsen
Manual for Noncommissioned Officers and Privates of Cavalry of the Army of the United States 1917. To be also used by Engineer Companies (Mounted) for Cavalry Instruction and Training
By United States. War Department
Ducks and Geese
By Rob R. (Rob Roy) Slocum, Harry M. Lamon
The Seven Periods of English Architecture Defined and Illustrated
By Edmund Sharpe
Books Condemned to be Burnt
By James Anson Farrer
The $100 Prize Essay on the Cultivation of the Potato. Prize offered by W. T. Wylie and awarded to D. H. Compton. How to Cook the Potato, Furnished by Prof. Blot.
By D. A. Compton
Also Available On
Arts & Photography492Biographies & Memoirs84Business & Money153Children's Books1737Christian Books & Bibles1005Comics & Graphic Novels6Computers & Technology880Cookbooks, Food & Wine24Crafts, Hobbies & Home207Education & Teaching3942Engineering & Transportation1Gay & Lesbian3Health, Fitness & Dieting14History5898Humor & Entertainment165Law154Literature & Fiction19938Medical Books2Mystery, Thriller & Suspense24Other3122Parenting & Relationships12Politics & Social Sciences1487Professional & Technical28Reference11Religion & Spirituality1766Romance276Science & Math1249Science Fiction & Fantasy211Self-Help43Sports & Outdoors49Teen & Young Adult164Test Preparation183Travel115
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Chemistry Grade 10 [CAPS]
- by Free High School Science Texts Project
- General Chemistry II
- by John Hutchinson
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation
- Jamaica Primary Social Studies 2nd Edition Student's Book 4
- by Eulie Mantock, Trineta Fendall, Clare Eastland
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 1
- by Louis Fidge
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 2
- by Louis Fidge