Lest You Forget: A Study and Revision Guide for CXC Caribbean History, is a vital companion in the study of the Revised 2010 Caribbean Examination Council’s syllabus for Caribbean History.
This booklet provides:
• A detailed guide to study one theme in the syllabus.
• Study notes for easy reference.
• Handy revision questions to keep study on target, and Tips for studying and getting an “A” grade in the examination.
Booklets available in the Lest You Forget series:
• Indigenous Peoples and the Europeans
• Caribbean Economy and Slavery
• Resistance and Revolt
• Movements towards Emancipation
• Adjustments to Emancipation 1838-1876
• Movements towards Independence and Regional Integration up to 1985
Doris Hamilton-Willie is a trained teacher with an honours degree in History, from the University of the West Indies. She is an experienced teacher and is the former Head of the History Department at Cornwall College. She has worked as an assistant examiner and an examiner with the Caribbean Examination Council (CXC) for eighteen years. She has also conducted a number of workshops in CXC History for the Ministry of Education and Youth.