Journal of Voyages Containing an Account of the Author's being Twice Captured by the English and Once by Gibbs the Pirate...
By Jacob Dunham
Table of Contents
- JOURNAL OF VOYAGES:
- AUTHOR'S APOLOGY.
- EARLY LIFE OF THE AUTHOR.
- CHAPTER I.
- CHAPTER II. Sloop New-York.
- CHAPTER III. Sloop Biddle.
- CHAPTER IV.
- CHAPTER V.
- CHAPTER VI.
- CHAPTER VII. Visit to Corn Island.
- CHAPTER VIII. Visit to Bluefields.
- CHAPTER IX. Mode of Taking Turtle.
- CHAPTER X.
- CHAPTER XI. Sloop Governor Tompkins.
- CHAPTER XII. Schooner Price.—First Voyage.
- CHAPTER XIII. Schooner Price.—Second Voyage.
- CHAPTER XIV.
- CHAPTER XV. Schooner Price.—Third Voyage.
- CHAPTER XVI. Schooner Price.—Fourth Voyage.
- CHAPTER XVII. Schooner Enterprise.
- CHAPTER XVIII. Schooner Felicity.
- CHAPTER XIX. Schooner Felicity.—Second Voyage.
- CHAPTER XX. Schooner Combine.
- CHAPTER XXI. Schooner Combine.—Second Voyage.
- CHAPTER XXII. Schooner Combine.—Third Voyage.
- CHAPTER XXIII.
- CHAPTER XXIV. Schooner Allen.
- CHAPTER XXV. Schooner Frances.
- CHAPTER XXVI. Voyage to New Orleans.
- CHAPTER XXVII. Schooner Horizon.
- CHAPTER XXVIII. Sinking of the Sloop First Consul.
- Transcriber's Notes.
You May Also Like
A report on the feasibility and advisability of some policy to inaugurate a system of rifle practice throughout the public schools of the country
By Ammon B. Critchfield, National Board for the Promotion of Rifle Practice, George Wood Wingate
'Of Genius', in The Occasional Paper, and Preface to The Creation
By Aaron Hill
Hocus Pocus Junior: The Anatomie of Legerdemain Or, the art of jugling set forth in his proper colours, fully, plainly, and exactly, so that an ignorant person may thereby learn the full perfection of the same, after a little practise.
Notes and Queries, Number 08, December 22, 1849
Telepathy Genuine and Fraudulent
By W. W. (William Wortley) Baggally
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Borgia, Lucrezia" to "Bradford, John" Volume 4, Slice 3
Letters to His Son, 1752 On the Fine Art of Becoming a Man of the World and a Gentleman
By Earl of Philip Dormer Stanhope Chesterfield
Book of Etiquette, Volume I
By Lillian Eichler Watson
My Trip Around the World: August, 1895-May, 1896
By Eleonora Hunt
Also Available On
Arts & Photography486Biographies & Memoirs76Business & Money149Children's Books1521Christian Books & Bibles908Computers & Technology856Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home205Education & Teaching3766Health, Fitness & Dieting13History5793Humor & Entertainment162Law144Literature & Fiction19766Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense23Other3116Parenting & Relationships8Politics & Social Sciences1462Professional & Technical37Reference9Religion & Spirituality1676Romance241Science & Math1204Science Fiction & Fantasy205Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors46Teen & Young Adult133Test Preparation157Travel113
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation