Buchanan's Journal of Man, May 1887 Volume 1, Number 4
Table of Contents
- BUCHANAN’S JOURNAL OF MAN.
- The Prophetic Faculty: War and Peace.
- The Alabama Legislature and the Spirits—Prophecy in the Alabama Legislative Halls—Retribution.
- Clearing away the Fog.
- The Danger of Living Among Christians.
- Legislative Quackery, Ignorance, and Blindness to the Future.
- Evils that need Attention.
- What is Intellectual Greatness?
- Spiritual Wonders.
- Miscellaneous Intelligence.
- Structure of the Brain.
- Chapter III.—Genesis of the Brain
- To the Readers of the Journal of Man.
- Enlargement of the Journal.
- College of Therapeutics.
- Buchanan’s Journal of Man.
- LANGUAGE OF THE PRESS.
You May Also Like
'Of Genius', in The Occasional Paper, and Preface to The Creation
By Aaron Hill
Hocus Pocus Junior: The Anatomie of Legerdemain Or, the art of jugling set forth in his proper colours, fully, plainly, and exactly, so that an ignorant person may thereby learn the full perfection of the same, after a little practise.
Notes and Queries, Number 08, December 22, 1849
Telepathy Genuine and Fraudulent
By W. W. (William Wortley) Baggally
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Borgia, Lucrezia" to "Bradford, John" Volume 4, Slice 3
Letters to His Son, 1752 On the Fine Art of Becoming a Man of the World and a Gentleman
By Earl of Philip Dormer Stanhope Chesterfield
Notes and Queries, Number 14, February 2, 1850
A Study of Fairy Tales
By Laura Fry Kready
By Bernarr Macfadden
Swimming Scientifically Taught: A Practical Manual for Young and Old
By Frank Eugen Dalton, Louis C. Dalton
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs70Business & Money73Children's Books1390Christian Books & Bibles848Computers & Technology704Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3642Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5748Humor & Entertainment159Law142Literature & Fiction19583Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense16Other3103Parenting & Relationships6Politics & Social Sciences1377Professional & Technical14Reference7Religion & Spirituality1616Romance232Science & Math1123Science Fiction & Fantasy203Self-Help46Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult123Test Preparation76Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation