Information Systems for Business and Beyond
By David T. Bourgeois, Ph.D.
The publisher has enabled DRM protection, which means that you need to use the BookFusion iOS, Android or Web app to read this eBook. This eBook cannot be used outside of the BookFusion platform.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Table Of Contents
- Part 1: What Is an Information System?
- Chapter 1: What Is an Information System?
- Chapter 2: Hardware
- Chapter 3: Software
- Chapter 4: Data and Databases
- Chapter 5: Networking and Communication
- Chapter 6: Information Systems Security
- Part 2: Information Systems for Strategic Advantage
- Chapter 7: Does IT Matter?
- Chapter 8: Business Processes
- Chapter 9: The People in Information Systems
- Chapter 10: Information Systems Development
- Part 3: Information Systems Beyond the Organization
- Chapter 11: Globalization and the Digital Divide
- Chapter 12: The Ethical and Legal Implications of Information Systems
- Chapter 13: Future Trends in Information Systems
- Answers to Study Questions
The book hasn't received reviews yet.
You May Also Like
The Jewel City
By Ben Macomber
Transactions of the American Society of Civil Engineers, vol. LXX, Dec. 1910 Federal Investigations of Mine Accidents, Structural Materials and Fuels. Paper No. 1171
By Herbert M. (Herbert Michael) Wilson
Transactions of the American Society of Civil Engineers, Vol. LXX, Dec. 1910 Address at the 42d Annual Convention, Chicago, Illinois, June 21st, 1910, Paper No. 1178
By J. A. (John Anderson) Bensel
The Mechanical Properties of Wood Including a Discussion of the Factors Affecting the Mechanical Properties, and Methods of Timber Testing
By Samuel J. (Samuel James) Record
Jane's All the World's Aircraft. 1913
Electricity for Boys
By James Slough Zerbe
Samuel F. B. Morse, His Letters and Journals In Two Volumes, Volume II
By Samuel Finley Breese Morse
Artificial Light: Its Influence upon Civilization
By Matthew Luckiesh