Hints on Horsemanship, to a Nephew and Niece or, Common Sense and Common Errors in Common Riding
By George Greenwood
Table of Contents
- HINTS ON HORSEMANSHIP, TO A Nephew and Niece; OR, COMMON SENSE AND COMMON ERRORS IN COMMON RIDING.
- LIST OF ILLUSTRATIONS.
- HINTS ON HORSEMANSHIP.
- CHAPTER I. MILITARY RIDING NOT FIT FOR COMMON RIDING.
- CHAPTER II. HOLDING AND HANDLING THE REINS.
- CHAPTER III. EFFECT OF INDICATIONS.
- CHAPTER IV. MECHANICAL AID OF THE RIDER.
- CHAPTER V. THE SEAT.
- CHAPTER VI. MOUNTING AND DISMOUNTING.
- CHAPTER VII. THE BIT.
- CHAPTER VIII. THE SADDLE AND SIDE-SADDLE.
- CHAPTER IX. THE SHORT REIN.
- CHAPTER X. COLT-BREAKING.
- CHAPTER XI. THE HORSE AND HIS STABLE.
- A LIST OF BOOKS
You May Also Like
By John F. Runciman
Moral Principles and Medical Practice: The Basis of Medical Jurisprudence
By Charles Coppens
The Bow, Its History, Manufacture and Use 'The Strad' Library, No. III.
By Henry Saint-George
Punch, or the London Charivari, Vol. 158, June 9, 1920
Punchinello, Volume 1, No. 12, June 18, 1870
The Arena Volume 18, No. 92, July, 1897
Applied Psychology for Nurses
By Mary F. Porter
Also Available On
Arts & Photography485Biographies & Memoirs73Business & Money146Children's Books1470Christian Books & Bibles868Computers & Technology848Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3674Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5776Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19703Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3110Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1453Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1639Romance237Science & Math1132Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult126Test Preparation82Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation