The Sailor's Word-Book An Alphabetical Digest of Nautical Terms, including Some More Especially Military and Scientific, but Useful to Seamen; as well as Archaisms of Early Voyagers, etc.
By W. H. (William Henry) Smyth
Table of Contents
- THE SAILOR'S WORD-BOOK:
- ADMIRAL W. H. SMYTH, K.S.F., D.C.L., &c.
- VICE-ADMIRAL SIR E. BELCHER, K.C.B., &c. &c.
- THE EDITOR'S PREFACE.
- A DIGEST OF SEA TERMS AND PHRASES.
You May Also Like
Practical Angora Goat Raising
The Art of Fencing; Or, The Use of the Small Sword
By maître d'armes Labat
Handbook of Medical Entomology
By William A. (William Albert) Riley, O. A. (Oskar Augustus) Johannsen
The American Quarterly Review, No. 17, March 1831
Little Folks (July 1884) A Magazine for the Young
Also Available On
Arts & Photography472Biographies & Memoirs70Business & Money64Children's Books1326Christian Books & Bibles839Computers & Technology704Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3637Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5745Humor & Entertainment159Law142Literature & Fiction19578Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense16Other3103Parenting & Relationships2Politics & Social Sciences1369Professional & Technical11Reference7Religion & Spirituality1608Romance231Science & Math1109Science Fiction & Fantasy202Self-Help40Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult122Test Preparation50Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation