The Sailor's Word-Book An Alphabetical Digest of Nautical Terms, including Some More Especially Military and Scientific, but Useful to Seamen; as well as Archaisms of Early Voyagers, etc.
By W. H. (William Henry) Smyth
Table of Contents
- THE SAILOR'S WORD-BOOK:
- ADMIRAL W. H. SMYTH, K.S.F., D.C.L., &c.
- VICE-ADMIRAL SIR E. BELCHER, K.C.B., &c. &c.
- THE EDITOR'S PREFACE.
- A DIGEST OF SEA TERMS AND PHRASES.
You May Also Like
The Poetical Works of William Wordsworth, Vol. VII
By William Wordsworth
By Alfred W. (Alfred William) Pollard
Punchinello, Volume 2, No. 38, December 17, 1870.
MacMillan & Co.'s General Catalogue of Works in the Departments of History, Biography, Travels, and Belles Lettres, December, 1869
Beautiful Gardens in America
By Louise Shelton
Punch, or the London Charivari, Vol. 146, April 29, 1914
Also Available On
Arts & Photography485Biographies & Memoirs72Business & Money145Children's Books1469Christian Books & Bibles867Computers & Technology847Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3674Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5767Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19685Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3108Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1449Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1636Romance237Science & Math1132Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult126Test Preparation82Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation