The Mirror of Literature, Amusement, and Instruction Volume 14, No. 389, September 12, 1829
Table of Contents
- The Project Gutenberg eBook, The Mirror of Literature, Amusement, and Instruction, Vol. 14, Issue 389, September 12, 1829, by Various
- E-text prepared by Jonathan Ingram, David Garcia, and the Project Gutenberg Online Distributed Proofreading Team
- THE MIRROR OF LITERATURE, AMUSEMENT, AND INSTRUCTION.
- SION HOUSE.
- RETROSPECTIVE GLEANINGS.
- MONKISH VERSES.
- A CORRESPONDENT.
- ORIGIN OF THE WORD SMECTYMNUUS.
- CIVIC FEAST IN 1506.
- THE SELECTOR; AND LITERARY NOTICES OF NEW WORKS.
- VIDOCQ. (Concluded.)
- SOUTHWELL CHURCH.
- THE SKETCH-BOOK.
- SIGHMON DUMPS.
- SPIRIT OF THE PUBLIC JOURNALS.
- MARIA GRAY.—A SONG.
- BEWICK, THE ENGRAVER.
- THE NATURALIST.
- DURATION OF LIFE.
- THE GATHERER.
- CONVERSATION, (from Swift.)
- LIMBIRD'S EDITION OF THE Following Novels is already Published:
The book hasn't received reviews yet.
You May Also Like
Punch, or the London Charivari, Vol. 146, April 29, 1914
The Argosy Vol. 51, No. 4, April, 1891
Punchinello, Volume 2, No. 38, December 17, 1870.
The Mirror of Literature, Amusement, and Instruction Volume 14, No. 403, December 5, 1829
The Atlantic Monthly, Volume 13, No. 80, June, 1864 A Magazine of Literature, Art, and Politics
Also Available On
Arts & Photography489Biographies & Memoirs83Business & Money149Children's Books1726Christian Books & Bibles993Comics & Graphic Novels6Computers & Technology877Cookbooks, Food & Wine24Crafts, Hobbies & Home207Education & Teaching3932Engineering & Transportation1Gay & Lesbian3Health, Fitness & Dieting14History5886Humor & Entertainment165Law154Literature & Fiction19921Medical Books2Mystery, Thriller & Suspense24Other3126Parenting & Relationships12Politics & Social Sciences1482Professional & Technical26Reference11Religion & Spirituality1751Romance275Science & Math1241Science Fiction & Fantasy211Self-Help42Sports & Outdoors48Teen & Young Adult161Test Preparation182Travel115
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Chemistry Grade 10 [CAPS]
- by Free High School Science Texts Project
- General Chemistry II
- by John Hutchinson
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation
- Jamaica Primary Social Studies 2nd Edition Student's Book 4
- by Eulie Mantock, Trineta Fendall, Clare Eastland
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 1
- by Louis Fidge
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 2
- by Louis Fidge