The Christian Foundation, Or, Scientific and Religious Journal, Volume I, No. 8, August, 1880
Table of Contents
- Scientific and Religious Journal.
- THE IMPORTANCE AND NATURE OF REFORMATION FROM SIN.
- OUR INDEBTEDNESS TO REVELATION—THE TEN ATHEISTS IN COUNCIL—No. II.
- THOMAS PAINE
- WAS NOT AN INFIDEL WHEN HE WROTE HIS WORK CALLED COMMON SENSE.
- A CLUSTER OF THOUGHTS,
- GATHERED FROM JENYN'S INTERNAL EVIDENCES, WITH ADDITIONS AND MODIFICATIONS.
- THE RESURRECTION OF THE CHRIST.
- PUBLIC NOTORIETY OF THE SCRIPTURES.
- WHAT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN AND DONE WITHOUT THE BIBLE.
- THE LATEST EVOLUTIONARY CONFLICT.
- THEY FIRST WISH IT TO BE SO, THEN SOON, WITHOUT PROOF, THEY ASSERT THAT IT IS SO!
- AUTHORSHIPS OF THE BOOKS OF THE NEW TESTAMENT.
- CARLYLE'S ESTIMATE OF THE BOOK OF JOB, IN HIS OWN WORDS.
- WHAT I LIVE FOR.
- THE MOLECULE GOD.
You May Also Like
Punchinello, Volume 2, No. 38, December 17, 1870.
Punch, or the London Charivari, Vol. 146, April 29, 1914
The Argosy Vol. 51, No. 4, April, 1891
The Mirror of Literature, Amusement, and Instruction Volume 14, No. 389, September 12, 1829
Also Available On
Arts & Photography485Biographies & Memoirs73Business & Money146Children's Books1471Christian Books & Bibles868Computers & Technology849Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3675Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5778Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19707Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3111Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1453Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1640Romance237Science & Math1132Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult126Test Preparation82Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation