Chambers's Edinburgh Journal, No. 451 Volume 18, New Series, August 21, 1852
Table of Contents
- CHAMBERS' EDINBURGH JOURNAL
- CONDUCTED BY WILLIAM AND ROBERT CHAMBERS, EDITORS OF 'CHAMBERS'S INFORMATION FOR THE PEOPLE,' 'CHAMBERS'S EDUCATIONAL COURSE,' &c.
- WHO SHALL RULE THE WAVES?
- NUMBER NINETEEN IN OUR STREET.
- VISIT TO A SPOT CONNECTED WITH THE BIOGRAPHY OF BURNS.
- MR KIRBY THE NATURALIST.
- THE MODERN TARTAR.
- A DAINTY DISH.
- GRATITUDE OF THE COUNTRY FOR STEAM COMMUNICATION.
- A DREAM OF RESURRECTION.
You May Also Like
The American Quarterly Review, No. 17, March 1831
Little Folks (July 1884) A Magazine for the Young
Punch, or the London Charivari, Vol. 98, April 12, 1890
Also Available On
Arts & Photography486Biographies & Memoirs76Business & Money148Children's Books1511Christian Books & Bibles893Computers & Technology855Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home205Education & Teaching3756Health, Fitness & Dieting13History5782Humor & Entertainment162Law143Literature & Fiction19742Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense21Other3113Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1458Professional & Technical37Reference8Religion & Spirituality1665Romance240Science & Math1201Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors46Teen & Young Adult131Test Preparation96Travel113
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation