The Salmon Fishery of Penobscot Bay and River in 1895-96
By Hugh M. (Hugh McCormick) Smith
Table of Contents
- The Project Gutenberg eBook, The Salmon Fishery of Penobscot Bay and River in 1895-96, by Hugh M. Smith
- E-text prepared by Ronald Calvin Huber while serving as Penobscot Bay Watch, Rockland, Maine, with technical assistance from Joseph E. Loewenstein, M.D.
- THE SALMON FISHERY OF PENOBSCOT BAY AND RIVER IN 1895-96
- Bulletin of the United States Fish Commission, 1898, Pages 113-124
- Extent and condition of the fishery in 1895 and 1896.
- Detailed statistics for 1895 and 1896.
- Comparative data relative to the salmon fishery.
- Apparatus and methods of the fishery.
- Salmon Net Types
- Salmon at Matinicus and Ragged islands.
- Salmon at the Cranberry Isles.
- Salmon caught with hook off Maine coast.
- Destruction of salmon by seals.
- Evidences of results of propagation.
- Extension of salmon-hatching operations on the Penobscot.
- Planting of quinnat salmon and steelhead trout in Maine streams.
- Map showing the location of the salmon weirs and traps fished in Penobscot River and Bay in 1896
You May Also Like
Practical Angora Goat Raising
The Art of Fencing; Or, The Use of the Small Sword
By maître d'armes Labat
Handbook of Medical Entomology
By William A. (William Albert) Riley, O. A. (Oskar Augustus) Johannsen
The American Quarterly Review, No. 17, March 1831
Little Folks (July 1884) A Magazine for the Young
Also Available On
Arts & Photography486Biographies & Memoirs73Business & Money146Children's Books1472Christian Books & Bibles868Computers & Technology849Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3679Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5780Humor & Entertainment161Law143Literature & Fiction19714Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3112Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1455Professional & Technical32Reference8Religion & Spirituality1640Romance237Science & Math1135Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult127Test Preparation84Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation