Harper's New Monthly Magazine, vol 1-98, 1850-1899 None
By Various (magazine) Harper
Table of Contents
- HARPER'S NEW MONTHLY MAGAZINE.
- No. XVIII.—NOVEMBER, 1851.—VOL. III.
- NAPOLEON BONAPARTE.
- THE STORY OF REYNARD THE FOX.
- A STORY OF AN ORGAN.
- THE HOUSEHOLD OF SIR THOs. MORE.
- THE FLYING ARTIST.
- SEALS AND WHALES.
- MAURICE TIERNAY, THE SOLDIER OF FORTUNE.
- THE FLOATING ISLAND.
- SIBERIA, AS A LAND OF POLITICAL EXILE.
- APPLICATION OF ELECTRO-MAGNETIC POWER TO RAILWAY TRANSIT.
- THE STOLEN ROSE.
- THOMAS MOORE.
- THE FAIRY'S CHOICE.
- A GALLOP FOR LIFE.
- SKETCHES OF ORIENTAL LIFE.
- THE SHADOW OF BEN JONSON'S MOTHER.
- LIGHT AND AIR.
- THE WIDOW OF COLOGNE.
- MY NOVEL; OR, VARIETIES IN ENGLISH LIFE.
- A SCENE FROM IRISH LIFE.
- SCOTTISH REVENGE.
- POSTAL REFORM—CHEAP POSTAGE.
- SYRIAN SUPERSTITIONS.
- Monthly Record of Current Events.
- Editor's Table.
- Editor's Easy Chair.
- Editor's Drawer.
- Literary Notices.
- A Leaf from Punch.
- Fashions for November.
The book hasn't received reviews yet.
You May Also Like
The Art of Fencing; Or, The Use of the Small Sword
By maître d'armes Labat
Handbook of Medical Entomology
By William A. (William Albert) Riley, O. A. (Oskar Augustus) Johannsen
Manual for Noncommissioned Officers and Privates of Cavalry of the Army of the United States 1917. To be also used by Engineer Companies (Mounted) for Cavalry Instruction and Training
By United States. War Department
Ducks and Geese
By Rob R. (Rob Roy) Slocum, Harry M. Lamon
The Seven Periods of English Architecture Defined and Illustrated
By Edmund Sharpe
Books Condemned to be Burnt
By James Anson Farrer
The $100 Prize Essay on the Cultivation of the Potato. Prize offered by W. T. Wylie and awarded to D. H. Compton. How to Cook the Potato, Furnished by Prof. Blot.
By D. A. Compton
Also Available On
Arts & Photography492Biographies & Memoirs85Business & Money155Children's Books1753Christian Books & Bibles1022Comics & Graphic Novels6Computers & Technology880Cookbooks, Food & Wine24Crafts, Hobbies & Home207Education & Teaching3944Engineering & Transportation1Gay & Lesbian3Health, Fitness & Dieting14History5902Humor & Entertainment165Law156Literature & Fiction19942Medical Books2Mystery, Thriller & Suspense26Other3123Parenting & Relationships12Politics & Social Sciences1487Professional & Technical29Reference11Religion & Spirituality1777Romance286Science & Math1248Science Fiction & Fantasy211Self-Help43Sports & Outdoors49Teen & Young Adult166Test Preparation184Travel115
Free Machine Learning Books
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
Free Chemistry Textbooks
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Chemistry Grade 10 [CAPS]
- by Free High School Science Texts Project
- General Chemistry II
- by John Hutchinson
Free Mathematics Textbooks
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
Free Children Books
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
Free Java Books
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation
- Jamaica Primary Social Studies 2nd Edition Student's Book 4
- by Eulie Mantock, Trineta Fendall, Clare Eastland
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 1
- by Louis Fidge
- Reggae Readers Student's Book 2
- by Louis Fidge