Collins Cambridge IGCSE® English as a Second Language Second Edition has been fully updated to match the new Cambridge IGCSE® English as a Second Language syllabus 0510/0511 (for first examination 2019)
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: 2017 First examination: 2019
• Written by expert English as a Second Language authors and edited by a senior examiner.
• provides in-depth coverage of every aspect of the latest Cambridge IGCSE® English as a Second Language 0510/0511 syllabus for examination from 2019 onwards.
• Student Book combines a course book full of authentic and engaging topics and texts and exam preparation and skills practice all in one
• Support for Core and Extended candidates with Going Further features throughout the
Student Book, practice exam-style questions and sample student answers at both Core
and Extended in the Student Book, and ideas for differentiation in the Teacher Guide
• Engage students with a rich variety of authentic texts and audio (CD-ROM accompanies
the Student Book and Teacher Guide) with a global, multicultural focus
• Further practice for exam and exam-related skills in the write-in Student Workbook
• Additional listening, reading, grammar and vocabulary practice via Collins Connect online platform to further embed the key language from the course. Exercises are auto-marked and are linked to a diagnostic tool which advises on areas for review if needed.
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.