Collins Cambridge IGCSE® Co-ordinated Sciences Chemistry provides full coverage of all core and extended topics in the new syllabus. Carefully developed features including Science in Context, questions, Science Links, and more allowing students to build firm scientific knowledge, develop practical skills and approach exams with confidence.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: 2017 First examination: 2019
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.
• Full coverage of the Cambridge IGCSE® Co-ordinated Sciences syllabus 0654 (for first examination in 2019)
• All extended material covered and clearly differentiated
• Written by experienced authors who are specialists in their field
• Packed with questions throughout to check understanding and confirm knowledge
• ‘Science in Context’ boxes help students to engage with the subject and deepen their understanding
• ‘Science Links’ allow students to make links between topics
• Investigative tasks develop students’ practical science skills
• Exam-style questions help students hone their technique
• Further carefully developed features include end of topic checklists, worked examples, knowledge checks, and learning objectives to provide a clear, engaging resource for students