Mathematics Worked Solutions for CSEC Examinations 2012-2016
The Worked Solutions series are revision aids for grade 10 and 11
secondary students who are studying for their CSEC examinations.
Each book in the series comprises five sets of 60 multiple choice questions
similar to those that will appear on the actual examination paper, together with
answers and comments about these questions.
The book also contains complete answers to the questions set on the
June examination papers in that subject between the years 2012 and
2016. In addition to these answers, explanations are also given where
appropriate so you don’t just get the right answer, but, more
importantly you can see how it has been worked out.
The books have been designed to help students improve
their chances of success in their forthcoming examination.
They include a chapter on how to revise, how to draw
up a revision timetable as well as how best to approach
the examination on the actual day. There is advice from
experienced examiners on how to avoid throwing away
valuable marks through making avoidable mistakes
as well as how to gain extra marks by writing down
answers in the clearest possible way.
The Worked Solutions series should be used by
students in collaboration with the corresponding
CSEC past examination papers in each subject.
- Title page
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Time for Revision
- 3 Mathematics – Paper 01 – Multiple Choice Questions
- 4 Mathematics – Paper 01 – Multiple Choice Answers
- 5 Mathematics – Paper 02 – General Proficiency – May/June 2012
- 6 Mathematics – Paper 02 – General Proficiency – May/June 2013
- 7 Mathematics – Paper 02 – General Proficiency – May/June 2014
- 8 Mathematics – Paper 02 – General Proficiency – May/June 2015
- 9 Mathematics – Paper 02 – General Proficiency – May/June 2016
- 10 How Did You Do?
- 11 Table of Topics from the Mathematics Syllabus