Worked Solutions for CSEC® Examinations 2006-2010: Mathematics
The perfect revision aid for students who are studying for their CSEC® examinations! This invaluable revision aid offers five sets of 60 multiple choice questions similar to those that will appear on the actual examination paper together with answers and comments about these questions.Each book also contains complete answers to the questions set on the June examination papers in that subject between the years 2006 and 2010. In addition to these answers, explanations are also given where appropriate so you don’t just get the right answer but, more importantly, students can see how it has been worked out! The Worked Solutions series should be used by students in collaboration with the corresponding CSEC past examination papers in each subject as actual Paper 02 exam questions are not included. There is also a chapter on how to revise, how to draw up a revision timetable as well as how best to approach the examination on the actual day. Please note that this is an eBook version of this title and can NOT be printed. For more information about eBooks, including how to download the software you’ll need, see our FAQs page.
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Time for revision
- 3 Mathematics – Paper 01 – Multiple choice questions
- 4 Mathematics – Paper 02 – General proficiency – May 2006
- 5 Mathematics – Paper 02 – General proficiency – May 2007
- 6 Mathematics – Paper 02 – General proficiency – May 2008
- 7 Mathematics – Paper 02 – General proficiency – May 2009
- 8 Mathematics – Paper 02 – General proficiency – May 2010
- 9 How did you do?
- 10 Table of topics from the Mathematics Syllabus