Mission: Science is an exciting new Primary Science course with a comprehensive real-life enquiry driven approach.
• Nurtures early interest in STEM by investigating natural and engineered environments
• A skills-based, student-centred approach encourages students’ critical thinking and problem-solving skills throughout
• Hands-on activities provide pupils with opportunities to learn using practical and easily accessible materials
• ‘Real World Science’ case studies bring science to life to inspire the next generation of Caribbean scientists and engineers
• Encourages students to take their learning of science out of the classroom and into the real world
• Full coverage of the OECS curriculum