Notes and Queries, Number 08, December 22, 1849
Table of Contents
- NOTES AND QUERIES:
- A MEDIUM OF INTER-COMMUNICATION FOR LITERARY MEN, ARTISTS, ANTIQUARIES, GENEALOGISTS, ETC.
- "When found, make a note of."—CAPTAIN CUTTLE.
- WHAT BOOKS DID OTLOH WRITE?
- NOTES UPON CUNNINGHAM'S HANDBOOK FOR LONDON.
- WIVES OF ECCLESIASTICS.
- TOWER ROYAL.
- ANCIENT INSCRIBED DISH.
- DORNE THE BOOKSELLER.
- REV. WM. STEPHENS' SERMONS.
- ROGER DE COVERLEY.
- MINOR NOTES.
- NOTES IN ANSWER TO MINOR QUERIES.
- LOVE, THE KING'S FOOL OF THAT NAME.
- MARE DE SAHAM—POSTUM PUSILLUM—WATEWICH.
- THE ADVENT BELLS.
- THE POETS.
- MR. POORE'S LITERARY COLLECTIONS—INIGO JONES—MEDAL OF STUKELEY—SIR JAMES THORNHILL.
- THE MIDDLE TEMPLE.
- MINOR QUERIES.
- NOTES ON BOOKS, CATALOGUES, SALES, ETC.
- BOOKS AND ODD VOLUMES
- NOTICES TO CORRESPONDENTS.
You May Also Like
Notes and Queries, Number 23, April 6, 1850
Notes and Queries, Number 221, January 21, 1854 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Number 79, May 3, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Notes and Queries, Vol. IV, Number 102, October 11, 1851 A Medium of Inter-communication for Literary Men, Artists, Antiquaries, Genealogists, etc.
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th Edition, "Germany" to "Gibson, William" Volume 11, Slice 8
Also Available On
Arts & Photography473Biographies & Memoirs72Business & Money73Children's Books1444Christian Books & Bibles867Computers & Technology707Cookbooks, Food & Wine31Crafts, Hobbies & Home204Education & Teaching3655Health, Fitness & Dieting12History5749Humor & Entertainment161Law142Literature & Fiction19600Medical Books1Mystery, Thriller & Suspense20Other3105Parenting & Relationships7Politics & Social Sciences1382Professional & Technical19Reference8Religion & Spirituality1636Romance237Science & Math1128Science Fiction & Fantasy204Self-Help50Sports & Outdoors45Teen & Young Adult126Test Preparation77Travel112
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
- by Christopher M. Bishop
- Data mining
- by I. H. Witten
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction
- by Various
- CK-12 Chemistry
- by Various
- Concept Development Studies in Chemistry
- by John Hutchinson
- An Introduction to Chemistry - Atoms First
- by Mark Bishop
- Microsoft Word - How to Use Advanced Algebra II.doc
- by Jonathan Emmons
- Advanced Algebra II: Activities and Homework
- by Kenny Felder
- The Sun Who Lost His Way
- Tania is a Detective
- by Kanika G
- Java 3D Programming
- by Daniel Selman
- The Java EE 6 Tutorial
- by Oracle Corporation